Don't miss any of your calls!
You need Vomoz's Follow-Me service if you're travelling out of the country and receiving your U.S calls WITHOUT roaming is very important to you! Vomoz's Follow-Me is a simple call forwarding service that allows you to "logically" forward your U.S phone number (cell, home or work) to your international phone number without paying ROAMING charges! Your U.S phone service provider must support call fowarding feature (most of them do except the Pay-As-You-Go service). You must be able to forward your U.S phone to another U.S phone number for you to enjoy Vomoz's Follow-Me service.
Promo! Stop roaming your phone!
Promo! Stop wasting your hard-earned money!
How it Works
- Step 1: Make sure you can do call forwarding on your cell phone. Most service providers [Verizon, AT&T, Sprints and T-Mobile (with contract )] support call forwarding feature. However some "Pay-As-You-Go" service provider like Simple Mobile does not support call forwarding feature!
- Step 2: Make sure you have a local number (a SIM card) ready in the country you're travelling to. If you don't, no problem as you can always provide this once you get to your destination.
- Step 3: Login to your Vomoz's account and click on the "Follow-Me" tab. If you are new to Vomoz, please click here to create your free Vomoz's account.
- Step 4: Select a Vomoz's Follow-Me number from the drop-down menu. This is the U.S phone number that you will forward your U.S cell phone to on the day of your trip.
- Step 5: Enter your international phone number. This is the phone number where you will be receiving your U.S calls while you are away.
- Last Step: Click on the "Setup Now" button to activate your Vomoz's Follow-Me service.